We are still open & shipping orders out, having had clearance by MPI, with sanitation and toiletry essentials.
Kia kaha, Nitya & Kyle 💚
DIY T. Shirt Bags
These are super easy to make! They fold down tightly so are really handy stored under the front seat of your car for a bag while out, or in a backpack.
Cotton is best, don't use overly stretchy fabric, for obvious reasons!
- Start with your cotton t.shirt like the one below.
- Cut off the sleeves and deepen the neckline.
- With your scissors, cut strips along the base of t.shirt, approx 1 cm thick, and 6 cms long, like pic below.
- Tie each second strip (both layers) in a firm reef knot, then the next two, and so on until all are tied together on bottom of t.shirt.
- And that's it, so simple! These bags are quite stretchy so can fit lots in them, but are also strong.
We love them! They also create great conversations at checkouts 😂
Send us some pics if you make some!
Posted: Saturday 23 February 2019