A luxurious nutrient-rich oil for your face to cleanse & deeply moisturise, balance & soothe your skin.
- Can help to balance acne-prone skin.
- Exceptionally soothing to dry or irritated skin.Can help improve moisture retention.
- Excellent for the lips, nails, hair and scalp.
- Extraordinarily high antioxidant properties, therefore good for anti-aging.
- Limits dehydration and helps to strengthen and rebuild natural skin barriers.
- Relieves irritated or scaly scalps from eczema and/or psoriasis.
- Can be used to relieve itchy, scaly, and chronically dry skin, including inflamed or irritated skin.
- Wonderful for mature skin with fine lines.
- Helps regulate oil production.Helps protect the skin from sun damage.Keeps skin elastic.
Thank you Nature Body for yet another stunning product - Katie Palmer
The production of Sacha Inchi oil is sustainable and economical. The plant fruits for up to 75 years, giving it a long production cycle. It is a year-round crop, and the costs of growing are low. The demand for Sacha Inchi also encourages the reforestation of the Amazon.
- Hempseed oil is perfect for most skin types as it can
moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out
oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can
stimulate acne. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores.
This helps reduce acne that’s caused by excess oil.
One of the omega-6 fatty acids that hemp oil contains is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation.
This can help to calm inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and some conditions like psoriasis, while keeping the skin nourished and moisturized.
Hempseed oil also treats atopic dermatitis and has incredible anti-aging properties.
- Macadamia oil should be the most praised beautifying oil of all. It has an amazing affinity with the skin, and can be taken both topically and internally. Each precious drop is SO rich in essential fatty acids; it will have your skin crying out for more.
- It’s chemical profile is very similar to that of human sebum.
- It has a non greasy, feel on the skin.
- Its palmitoleic and oleic acid profile makes it the perfect choice for a mature or dry skin.
- Phytosterols are protective, aiding in skin recovery, they work like cortisone on the skin helping to reduce itchiness and inflammation.
- The linoleic fatty acid content makes it great for a skin that has difficulty retaining moisture.
- Argan oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser.
- Jojoba oil is very similar to the natural oils of our skin. Which means it not only moisturizes, but absorbs faster than other oils. Jojoba is suitable for all skin types. And its benefits don’t end there—Jojoba Oil is full of nutrients and antioxidants, and also helps tame inflammation, reduce fine lines, control acne breakouts, soothe sunburn, and more. It is also anti–microbial... Jojoba oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne, and also provides an added wound-healing benefit. Bonus: Jojoba oil acts as a natural preservative.
- Rosehip oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes, and is chock-full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids (omegas 3 & 6), fatty acids (omega 9) and beta-carotene (pro-Vitamin A), making it not only intensely nourishing but one of the best pure plant oils for helping repair and rejuvenate skin.
Prized since ancient times for its valuable
healing benefits, rosehip oil is loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins
and essential fatty acids. It also contains phenols that have been shown
to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Rosehip
oil is often used as a carrier oil for essential oils which are too
intense to put on your skin directly.
It hydrates, moisturises, helps exfoliate & brighten skin, boosts collagen formation, reduce inflammation, protects against sun damage, reduces hyperpigmentation, reduces scars and fine lines & can boost immunity.
To use: Lightly apply before makeup or sunscreen, or at night for a deeply rejuvenating effect. With a light vanilla scent, this luxurious oil is simply gorgeous to use, is great for aging skin, dry/dehydrated skin, oily/acne-prone skin, sensitive/damaged skin, or simply as a rejuvenating cleanse and rich skin-food.
Ingredients: organic extra virgin sacha inchi oil, organic hempseed oil, rosehip oil, macadamia oil, argan oil, vanilla-infused jojoba oil.
I finally got around to buying the Sacha Inchi Face Serum and I am blown away by the results after only a few uses, as a Beauty Therapist I have worked with top professional brands as well as formulating my own skincare and this is absolutely up with the best I've ever used but at a fraction of the price, extra bonus! It is absolutely packed with essential fatty acids, absorbs quickly and feels beautiful on my skin, I'm 32 weeks pregnant and have been struggling with oily nose and chin but dry flakey forehead.... this serum has balanced my skin beautifully. I feel protected all day while wearing it!
Thank you Nature Body for yet another stunning product - Katie Palmer
Both the products and the people behind them are utterly fantastic!!! I can't recommend Sach Inchi Facial Serum highly enough! If you have a great complexion and use it- you will probably blind folk with your gorgeousness BUT if like me you have been left with the legacy of troubled skin and scars- and use this oil one night before bed- you will probably arise the next morning and believe in Natural Magic! I experienced amazing results after one night and within 24 hours I don't develop oily patches, have tighter pores, softer smoother skin, ancient scars have faded and pitting filled out. I've only used this oil for one week and I will be using it for life- it hands down beats everything out there as moisturiser. I also think Kawakawa ointment is fabulous and again gives immediate pain relief and vastly expedited healing as I discovered after some heavy duty lacerations from pruning the roses at the weekend. I could go on about a number of other products lololBut I just want to encourage others to follow your instincts and try whatever you feel you or family members need- you can`t go wrong! AND Nitya and Kyle could not be more friendly and helpful- Thank you!!! - Jessie Brogan
Hi, just wanted to let you know I have been using the Sacha Inchi at night and in the morning, in lieu of moisturizer and...... My skin has less hormonal breakouts and I have tried a huge range of products too.
It also makes your lashes grow!!!! Its crazy, I literally had stumps before it’s incredible. I’m 37 and have tried a multitude of products (always natural products though) the lashes thing was a surprise bonus that’s for sure. My eyebrow gaps have filled in as well definitely no coincidence, I am only using your product and nothing else. My skin clearing and hair growth is an absolute game changer as well. So pleased I invested in your goodies. I work full time, have three sons, and put very little into myself. I am so grateful thanks so much - Jess Gillies