The original probiotic deodorant in NZ! Free from any harmful chemicals and packaged in an Earth-conscious cardboard push-up tube or glass roll-on bottle.
Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, SLS, PEG, parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance, artificial flavor, artificial colorants, and artificial sweeteners.
Home compostable packaging.
- Made with topical probiotics that can protect against unfriendly bacteria, pollution, and free radicals, all of which can accelerate the aging process.
Vegan options & not tested on animals.
Handmade in Kerikeri, NZ
- Several scent options - below.
- THEY REALLY WORK!
The popular scents:
- Om - inspired by (& name used with permission) Spiritual Sky's stunning Om incense. A beautiful, sweet blend of sandalwood, sweet musk and camphor, which lingers throughout the day.
- Peace - Sweet musk with woody base, lasts all day, absolutely beautiful! Created to inspire Peace
- Cedarwood - A musky, woody scent, popular with men, similiar to sandalwood, although more masculine.
- Palmarosa - a mix of beautiful rose scents, has a woody base, not too sweet (or old-fashioned!)
- Lavender - pure lavender essential oil with a hint of rose.
- Lemongrass - fresh lemongrass with a hint of lime.
- Mint & Manuka - Clean fresh mint and NZ manuka, perfect blend!
- Patchouli & Sandalwood - classic scents of pure patchouli and sandalwood which blend beautifully, simply divine!
- Ylang Ylang - sweet, lingers through the day, gorgeous scent.
- Jasmine & Bergamot - Lovely blend of sweet jasmine with woody, citrusy scent of bergamot, not overly sweet, lasts all day.
- Orange & Cinnamon - sweet orange and cinnamon, so yummy and sweet!
- Unscented - Pure probiotic blend, great for anyone who reacts to essential oils, or doesn't want a scent.
You are supposed to
sweat (and need to for your health)! Sweating is our bodies’ way of
regulating temperature and releasing toxins, two very crucial jobs. Antiperspirants
clog up pores and don’t allow the body to properly release the sweat
necessary to cool down the body and release toxins (why they’re called
anti-perspirants). Not to mention that they’re completely unnecessary
for preventing body odor.
As sweat builds up beneath the skin with
antiperspirants, it can sometimes cause bumpy skin and painful
irritation. If you have bad razor burns or irritated armpits, definitely
consider making the switch to natural!
Luckily for our bodies, sweat isn’t what
actually smells; it’s just a mixture of salt and water. What does create
that dreaded body odor is when sweat comes into contact with the
natural bacteria that lives on our skin. Changing this reaction is
easily done with natural deodorant.
Our probiotic deodorant utilises two
topical strains of probiotics that help to keep our skin healthy. One
strain in particular oxidises sweat on your body, and it even reduces
the need for deodorant!
Organic sodium bicarbonate and non-sting
magnesium powder, plus organic bentonite clay helps keep odours away,
and healing oils and butters soothe and moisturise, while the essential
oils keep you smelling beautiful.
One cardboard tube lasts for 3-6 months, although some people have reported having the same tube for a year!
If you have sensitive skin or react to baking soda in any way, we recommend using our roll-on deodorant instead, with several divine scent options.
Gently push up base of tube to start using. Only a little is needed each day. And the cardboard tube composts after use!
Ingredients: organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, beeswax, olive oil, organic tapioca powder, organic sodium bicarbonate, organic bentonite clay, magnesium powder, organic kawakawa & calendula oil, horopito extract, hempseed oil, active manuka honey, topical probiotics, essential oils.
A friend and I were just talking about your amazing deodorants, it’s the only natural one we’ve found that works and we love. Sarah de Goldi
Your deodorants are the only natural ones I've EVER used that actually work!- Sarah Smith
"Love love love this deodorant - I'm on my third one, and each one lasts me 8-10 months with daily wear. Amazing!" - Cornelia Luethi
"Dearest Nature Body, Thank you! Thank you for creating a natural deodorant THAT TRULY WORKS!! Thank you for using the finest of ingredients that work with my body, and that I can safely give to my pre-teen daughters. Thank you for the heavenly scented sandalwood/patchouli that smells appealing and not cheap. Thank you for considering the planet by using recyclable product. Thank you a million times over, nothing has ever come close to how much I love this deodorant! I'm a customer for life! Yours forever, Arohanui, Keren"
"I love your Probiotic Ylang Ylang Deodorant. After years of using substandard natural deodorants I am delighted to find a product that actually works! It's a fantastic product and I'm so glad I've found it!" - Melinda
"I LOVE your deodorant. It works better than any others I've ever tried. Mint and manuka is my fav scent" - Kelsey Devlin
"The deodorant works awesome! I've just done two hours at the gym, highly sweaty and have been proud to have lovely sandalwood and patchouli armpits Thanks Nature Body!" Michelle Leach
"I got the probiotic deodorant and am so impressed with it! I won't be going back to any other deodorants." Darls Bloomfield
"I've tried many natural deodorants. Ive found a winner. Best ever!!! Sunscreen, lipbalm, LOVE IT. Look forward to trying it all." Hayley Frear
"While I was recently on holiday in Bali I used Nature Body's amazing probiotic deodorant,
Ylang Ylang.....temperatures were in the mid-30's every day so it was pretty hot.....
and I have to say that it was the very best ever deodorant...
it never let me down plus I always smelt so delicious (as well as my clothes even the next day).....
people commented a few times on what was I wearing??? It was incredibly long lasting....
evenings in Bali are the times you go walking, shopping and mingling with the locals.....
and my heavenly deodorant was still humming!!
I am definitely a convert, won't be using anything else from now on....!!
Thank you to Nature Body for their wonderful products. :-)
(the healing balm was also used on several occasions for insect bites and rashes - wonderful stuff!!)
Warm smiles" - Saila Wood