An all-over healing and soothing rub for feet, especially as a massage cream. Great to use just before sleep!
Rubs in beautifully and leaves skin soft.
- Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces redness of dry, cracked feet. Shea butter also calms itchiness, relieving walking discomfort which makes it gently useful for foot skin.
- Coconut oil has natural anti-fungal properties. It makes a great moisturizer for your legs, feet and heels. Use it daily to keep your feet smooth and prevent foot fungus.
- Olive oil contains vitamin E, which is very beneficial for parched skin. It achieves skin-softening benefits by being packed full of antioxidants and squalene, and it's extremely beneficial for hydrating our skin as squalene is already found in human sebum (the oil our skin naturally produces).
- Almond oil is a great skin treatment. It is moisturizing and also has powerful antifungal properties. Rub it on your feet to prevent athlete's foot or to help remove other fungal infections like ringworm.
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in vitamins like A, C, E, and K, is packed with fatty acids, and a lot of antioxidants to keep your skin and hair looking young, and it has been used in ancient medicine to treat inflammatory skin disorders as well.
Magnesium is very relaxing for muscles & brain, helpful for stressful times & a good sleep.
Ingredients: Organic shea butter, organic extra-virgin coconut oil, organic olive oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernal oil, beeswax, magnesium chloride oil, vanilla bean & organic peppermint essential oil.