- Organic coconut oil acts as a protective lather between the blade and the skin, preventing irritation and razor burn. It not only acts as a shaving cream but an intense moisturizer as well.
- Organic Shea Butter can help you get a smooth shave as well. Shea butter used in shaving cream makes the blades of a razor remove hair more smoothly, allowing for a very close shave.
- Avocado Oil is equally beneficial. Because
it is so easily absorbed it is good for moisturizing dry, damaged hair
by deep conditioning and strengthening it. Dry, itchy scalp/face can
also be relieved by applying avocado oil.
- Organic hempseed oil castile soap enhances the lather and prepares skin for a good, clean shave.
- Lavender essential oil soothes skin after shaving, helps heal any irritation, and nourishes delicate skin, plus it's relaxing and smells divine.
- Lime essential oil is often used for its uplifting and invigorating properties. The sweet, clean citrus aroma can clear your mind and encourage mental energy. It can also help support a healthy immune system, plus it's anti-bacterial, and smells so yummy!
Ingredients: Organic extra virgin raw coconut oil, organic shea butter, avocado oil, hemp oil pure castile soap, natural preservative, rose water, lavender & lime essential oils