These beautiful cloth reusable pads are handmade in Nelson, NZ.
They are super soft comfortable cotton against your skin, with a snap closure. And they have a water resistant backing made of quality 2mm PUL, so no crackly noises or slipping.
Comes in a pack of 3:
- Liner - suitable for light flows, spotting, or as a backup to a menstrual cup.
- Medium - for regular flow.
- Heavy/Long - for heavy flow or sleeping.
Most cloth pads are estimated to last up to five years if they’re properly cared for. Some people say theirs last even longer than that.
Cloth pads tend to say fresher than disposable pads. That’s because their fabric breathes which allows moisture to evaporate. Less moisture means fewer bacteria to produce unwanted smells.
While it’s a personal choice, there are several good reasons for switching to reusable pads, considering that on average, a woman will use up to 16,800 disposable pads and tampons during her lifetime.
- Keep thousands of disposable feminine hygiene products out of landfills.
- Save money by not having to buy pads each and every month.
- Experience the comfort of wearing soft, non-synthetic fabrics next to your body.
- Have less exposure to potentially unhealthy chemicals.
- Never again deal with an adhesive wing getting stuck in the wrong place.
Reusasble cloth pads are super easy to wash and dry too!