A pure coconut oil laundry soap for easy homemade laundry powder and washing - no nasty chemicals!
Our favourite Laundry Powder Recipe:
- 3 cups
- 1 bar of laundry soap, finely grated
- 50-75 drops (optional)
- Grate the soap with a cheese grater.
- Add the grated soap, washing soda and essential oil (if using) to your food processor.
until you have a fine powder.
- You may want to lay a dish towel over the
top of your food processor to prevent a fine mist of powder from
floating into the air.
- Also, let it settle a bit before opening the container or the powder will float onto your kitchen counter.
- Pour into a clean, airtight container.
Optional Step: Add 1/2 cup vinegar to the fabric softener compartment, which can help to brighten, soften, and kill odors in your laundry.
Ingredients: coconut oil, water, sodium hydroxide (none left in bar when using).