An effective (99.99%) and safe solution to keep your hands clean and fresh, with colloidal silver and organic aloe vera
- Contains 70% denatured alcohol - sanitisers containing at least 70% alcohol kill 99.9% of the bacteria on hands 30 seconds after application.
- Colloidal silver is proven to treat staphylococcus (a super bug).
- Organic aloe vera gel, which has anti-inflammatory and
antioxidant properties to promote skin healing and regeneration. It also contains
antimicrobial properties that kills bacteria, and helps provide oxygen
to the cells which strengthen the skin tissues and helps to keep the
- NZ Kanuka essential oil has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- Tea tree essential oil makes an ideal natural hand sanitiser.
Studies have shown that it kills several common bacteria and viruses
responsible for causing illness, including E. coli, S. pneumoniae and H.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has disinfectant and antiseptic properties. Studies have shown that eucalyptus oil contains substances that kill bacteria. It also may kill some viruses and fungi.
- Cinnamon essential oil has proven antibacterial activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria responsible for human infectious diseases.
Wow wow wow, I adore this sanitiser it feels like silk on my hands and the fragrance is divine compared to the strong alcohol based ones I’m used to using! Thank you so much, I’ll be in need of a bigger bottle when this one runs out - K. Busby
A study by a team of surgeons, found that a solution made with cinnamon oil killed a number of common and hospital-acquired infections, like streptococcus and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA. The study found it was just as effective as several antiseptics widely used in hospitals. Another study by French researchers in 2008 had similar results, showing that at concentrations of 10 percent or less, cinnamon oil was effective against Staphylococcus, E. coli and several antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.
Simply rub a little over your hands until dry and absorbed.
External use only. Avoid eyes, do not use on cuts or broken skin.Keep out of reach from children. Store in a cool dry place.
Your hand sanitiser is lovely, feels and smells great on your hand ðŸ¥° love using it! - Anna Parsonson
Ingredients: denatured alcohol (70%) organic aloe vera gel, colloidal silver, NZ kanuka, tea tree, eucalyptus and cinnamon
★★★★★Silky hand sanitiserI love the smell of the hand sanitiser, its fresh and zingy. My hands feel clean and soft after using it. So much nicer than the chemical ones that make my skin dry and ruin my nails. Love that it comes in a recyclable glass bottle too :)
★★★★★Smells wonderfulThis smells much nicer than other hand sanitisers I've used. I've one in my handbag and another in my car. I love the glass bottles, they feel sturdy enough to cart around in my bag and are recyclable. It's great that it contains natural antibacterial products as well as the recommended alcohol content. I shall be restocking before too long!