A super-charged remineralising toothpowder, with three flavour options, for natural tooth and gum health!
- Charcoal Mint
- Mint & Licorice
- Cinnamon, Cloves and Cardamom
- Bentonite clay binds to and draws out heavy metals and toxins (a huge
plus for the mouth!), but it is alkaline and full of minerals. Bentonite
clay is also known to have an abundance of minerals, including calcium,
magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron and potassium.
- Slippery Elm provides tooth-friendly calcium phosphate & is great for treating tooth decay and toothache.
- Organic Baking Soda is a stain remover, whitener, gentle abrasive, and contains tons of minerals. Baking soda is not too abrasive for teeth, as this study shows.
- Calcium Carbonate is included to strengthen your teeth, of course and supply it with the essential calcium. It also helps in removal of stains in your teeth and pull out debris.
- L-Arginine has been clinically proven to be significantly effective in reducing caries and treating dental sensitivity. A common amino acid, arginine is naturally found in saliva and is metabolized by certain pH-raising oral bacteria that generate alkali instead of acids. In a normal and neutral oral pH environment, the addition of calcium aids in the remineralization process. Additionally, these two nutrients have been proven to plug and seal open dentinal tubules, as well as breaking down dental plaque.
- Camu Camu is a shrub that is super high in vitamin C and has shown to be very beneficial for gums and teeth.
- Myrrh preserves tissue, slowing its deterioration. So, if you have recession or infection problems, this is perfect. Myrrh has also been recommended as an analgesic for toothaches also.
- White Oak Bark Powder: for those of us with receding gums, loose teeth, or painful jaws, white oak bark provides huge relief and healing. Oak bark contains tannins which tighten loose teeth and gums, and over time can help the retain the elasticity of the tissue. White oak also contains high levels of minerals — calcium, manganese and zinc — which can strengthen the teeth and jaw over time.
- Horsetail is rich in vital minerals. It contains significant amounts of calcium and magnesium, which contribute to consolidating the bones and teeth. It's high levels of silica make horsetail a remarkable remedy, as this element helps assimilate essential minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Propolis has proved successful against a range of dental disorders - from plaque and cavities to gum disease and mouth ulcers, as well as having other health benefits. Added to toothpaste, it prevents periodontal disease, and is antiplaque/anti-inflammatory.
- Calcium Lactate is used to help reverse the symptoms of calcium deficiencies. Calcium is necessary for bone, tooth and tissue maintenance, as well as for muscle and nerve function.
- Ozonated Coconut Oil - Dentists often
use ozone oil for periodontitis, gingivitis, cavities, decay,
toothaches, bacterial infections, cold sores, receding gum lines, and
general tooth wellness.
- Cell Salts: Calc Fluor, Calc Phos, Mag Phos, Nat Phos & Silica - all helpful for healthy, strong teeth and gums.
- Also magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, boron, vitamins D3 and K2 & calcium hydroxyapatite.
Remineralisation starts internally! Remove sugar, and wheat altogether, especially white flour. Avoiding gluten is important! Reduce phytate intake (phytates, or phytic acid, are substances found in grains, beans, lentils, soy, nuts, and seeds) Increase leafy greens, cheese & some people use bone broth & organ meats like liver.
Increase vitamins D3, A, K2, C and Magnesium & Zinc (To reap the full benefits of vitamin D, and by extension vitamins K2 and A, you need magnesium.)Brush softly!
Ingredients: bentonite clay, organic slippery elm, organic baking soda, calcium carbonate, l-arginine, camu camu, organic stevia herb, ozonated coconut oil, propolis, horsetail, white oak bark, calcium lactate, calcium hydroxyapatite, myrrh gum powder, cell salts: calc fluor, calc phos, mag phos, nat phos & silica, magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, boron, vitamins D3 and K2.
Extras per flavour:
- Charcoal mint: organic peppermint essential oil and menthol.
- Mint & Licorice: organic peppermint essential oil and organic ground licorice root.
- Cinnamon: organic ground ceylon cinnamon, organic cloves and organic cardamom.
Hey guys! We have been using your charcoal mint tooth powder for the last month and have to thank you!! It has been amazing! - Robin & Emily Jones
★★★★★BEST TOOTHPASTE EVERI started feeling a couple of cavities/ pain in 2 of my teeth and since using the remineralising powder the pain has completely gone. I love the way my teeth feel. I love the flavours. I will continue to only use this toothpaste its incredible. Highly recommend! Amazing product!
★★★★★Awesome Re-mineralising toothpowderDue to the lockdowns my family could not sent my favorite re-mineralising toothpowder brand from Italy. Luckily I found a this great kiwi alternative from Nature Body - it works really well and also prevent tartar buildup.