A toothpaste packed full of natural goodies for healthy teeth and gums.
It has a creamy consistency with a refreshing lemon flavour (great for people talking homeopathics etc. also).
Plus it can help to remineralise teeth, keeps gums healthy and whitens teeth at the same time. Free from glycerin (which can stop your teeth from remineralising).
Three flavours to try:
- Extra-Whitening Charcoal
- Contrary to it's bright yellow colour, organic turmeric is an ancient tooth-whitener and is incredibly good for gums. It is higly recommended for it's anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have evaluated the effectiveness of turmeric in controlling gingival inflammation & found it beneficial for the use of effectively treating gingivitis and reducing inflammation.
- Healing organic Bentonite clay is a polishing cleanser that has been used for centuries. It binds to and draws out heavy metals and toxins (a huge plus for the mouth!), but it is alkaline and full of minerals. Bentonie clay is also known to have an abundance of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron and potassium.
- Baking soda is a stain remover, whitener, gentle abrasive that helps to remove plaque and polish, clean, and deodorize your teeth, plus it's antimicrobial, and contains tons of minerals. Baking soda is not too abrasive for teeth, as this study shows.
- Organic Coconut oil attacks the harmful bacteria in your mouth. It can reduce plaque buildup, prevent tooth decay and fight gum disease. For these reasons, oil pulling or brushing your teeth with coconut oil can significantly improve oral and dental health.
- Organic kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum, Māori Pepper Tree) is a traditional Rongoā Māori treatment used for toothache, plus it is anti-inflammatory.
- Trace minerals in Himalayan Sea Salt can be helpful for oral health and for remineralizing teeth. Himalayan salt acts as a natural teeth whitener by abrading the tartar which forms cavities. The results obtained by simply gargling with a solution of Himalayan salt mixed in water called “Brine” or sole are undeniable. The active salt component of the solution is not only beneficial for teeth enamel but it’s also very healthy for the gums. It can also help eliminate bad breath, bleeding of the gums and reduce tartar from between the teeth. The most common problem that leads to teeth enamel being eroded is over acidity in the mouth, gargling with Himalayan salt brine will help build a pH neutral mouth flora guarding gums and teeth enamel.
- Lemon essential oil has mild antiseptic qualities and is also an excellent antibacterial agent. Lemon oil helps in killing all the bacteria and prevents gum recession and tooth decay as well. Lemon also stimulates tissue formation and can encourage new tissues to grow in the place of damaged ones.
To use, put a little onto your toothbrush and your brush your teeth as usual.
Ingredients: Organic turmeric powder, organic extra virgin raw coconut oil, organic bentonite clay, organic sodium bicarbonate, organic himalayan sea salt, organic kawakawa oil, distilled water, organic lemon essential oil, concentrated mineral drops, totarol (from totara wood).
" Thankyou sooo much for making this toothpaste! I was having terrible pain in my jaw, which would lead to pain in my ear and temple. I could barely open my jaw it was that painful. Turns out I had an infection in my gum where my wisdom tooth is. After using your toothpaste for a week, I noticed my jaw wasn't as painful. Within two weeks my jaw is normal again. I will only use this toothpaste now after having this experience." Tammy Cosson